Verified Reviewer

Absolutely horrible experience today. I ordered my meal online which said it will be ready at 4:27 so at that time I walked in expecting to pick up my food.

When I walked in the place was a mess plate, cups ( dirty dishes all over the table) only two customers were dining in. So as I'm standing there at the front desk I see the waiter servicing one of the customers out of two. She saw me standing there didn't even acknowledge me at all it was like I wasn't even there after she helped the one guest, then she proceeded to walk away to help customer number two which she kept going back and forth to customer One customer to as while I'm standing there at the front desk the whole time so if mentally I finally wave my hand to get her attention and she said one moment I'll be with you but never came to help me after she finished her guests. She set down at the table and was talking to a customer.

After then, I was Furious, so I see another staff member walking from the back towards the front, so I waved at her, and she came upfront where I was standing, and I explained to her what was going on she told me that they were busy it was only two staff members working at the time that's why they haven't had the chance to clean up and basically 1 cook. So she asked me what was the name after standing there waiting for a whole hour just for cupcake pancakes which was my order. She went towards the back to get my pancakes when she handed me my bag of Food I left out heading towards my car.

When I open the bag to see what was in it is being just cupcake pancakes mind you I was missing the toppings that go with the pancakes no syrup or anything only plain cupcake pancakes. I walked in to tell her what was going on at that point I told her I don't even want the food anymore I want my money back she said she couldn't give me a refund only the manager would be able to refund my money.

User's recommendation: Be aware.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ihop Pancake.

Comments