1.2
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Today myself and partner was a patron at your I Hop store #2047 in Everett Washington.We were seated right away but then it took forever for someone to come over and ask if we wanted to drink. Then it took over 15 mins for Espi B 30035 to bring us the hot water and two tea bags.

We then ordered 1 sr/b and Colorado omelette and side hashbrowns and whole wheat toast. I told her I knew I would be charged extra for the toast. Over 45 mins another waitstaff person brought our food to us and hashbrowns on the side and left asking nothing. No one came around to ask if all is ok, do you need something else.

Another 45-50 mins someone else came by and stated your toast is on its way, then 10 mins later Espi came by and stated the same thing and we had to ask for more hot water. So again over 30 mins our wait staff person brought the toast with jelly tray. Not asking anything from us again and walked away. I looked at the toast and it was dry and burnt, my omelette was large and had steak, sasuage, ham and no green peppers, and it was over 6 layers.

The meat was only on the top and bottom of the omelette and a big glob of cheese in only one area. It took again forever for the waitstaff Espi b to come over and I asked for our ticket.I went to the front area and stated to the hostess about the issues, before I could ask for a manager, some other wait staff stated we are sorry and I will comp your tea. then when she brought the receipt for me to sign, did not give me a chance to ask for manager. WE WILL NEVER GO BACK TO ANY I-HOP AND WILL TELL EVERYONE ON FACEBOOK AND OTHER PLACES NEVER GO TO ANY OF YOUR RESTAURANTS.

AND DO NOT WANT A GIFT CERTIFICATE EITHER. REFUND FULL AMOUNT IS ONLY THING I WILL ACCEPT

Review about: Ihop Wheat Toast.

I didn't like: Total experience.

Comments