Verified Reviewer

1.3

Update by user Mar 20, 2021

Sent email to corporate with my contact information and I am waiting for a response

Original review posted by user Mar 20, 2021

I ordered from IHOP in Hammond,IN and had food delivered from Door dash. When I received my order me bags were all sealed, so I know it was not Door dash that messed it up., It was IHOP.

I placed the order online and the receipt was correct it had all my orders on it. However, when I got the food I was missing food. I ordered a turkey club with onion rings, and an extra side of fruit. Paid for the fruit and did Not have it in the bag, and I also had NO onion rings, just the sandwich came.

I ordered 2 sodas with NO ice and I got them full of ice and watered down. I ordered milkshakes large milkshakes like it shows on the menu and mine came in a kids cup! They were so watered down it was liquid like water not ice cream. I had 2 of them, Oreo and one strawberry, and they came in a kids cup.

I paid $4.00 + for them! My club I ordered avocado and there was no avocado and also no cheese! Not to mention my husband's Belgium waffle was dry and cold and his sausage was cold and not cooked through all the way. So basically what I got for $66.00 is a sandwich with half the ingredients and some scrambled eggs.

Everything else was wrong, messed up, or missing. And I have been calling the Hammond, IN HOP to tell them and the phone has been busy forever now, like they put the phone off the hook. I also tried to call other IHOPs in other areas close by and the phone just rang and rang and no one answered. So, then I had to look up the corporate office and write this to because I can't reach the IHOP I ordered from or any others in my area, and they have no other way to contact them on their website.

All I want is what I paid for. Door dash that delivered.my food said she had to wait over 20min for them to get my order put in the bags, and she asked them to double-check the receipt, and before they sealed it to make sure it was right. Apparently, they didn't do that, or can't read a receipt because I'm looking at the receipt now, and it's clear as day, back and white, pretty self-explanatory. I am very unsatisfied and this is the worst customer service I have ever experienced.

If they would hang back up their phone, so I could actually call I could have had them check the order and fix it and I would have even driven up to pick it up because I wanted a complete dinner, you know, the one I ordered. Instead, I get to waste hours calling and tracking down corporate numbers on my Saturday, my one day a week I get off work and can order some dinner and relax. Thank you IHOP for ruining my dinner. I would say, here take the food back it's not correct and please, give me my money back.

However, once again, that's impossible when they won't answer the phone, and I don't want to spend my time ordering an UBER just to go back and get the food I paid for!

Please, respond back and let me know how we can resolve this issue. Thank you Corporate for at least having an email.

Brittany M.

(312)288-****

bmurray3620@***.com

User's recommendation: Do not order online and always check your orders if doing pick-up. I would have given them zero stars, but it makes you at least check once stat.

IHOP Cons: Horrible service, Food, Bad attitude, Overall service.

Location: 938 Indianapolis Boulevard, Hammond, IN 46320