Ihop Customer Service
- (866) 444-5144
- (800) 241-4467
- (818) 240-6055
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Leaving, Food, Water quality, Taste, Smoke house sausage
Poor customer service, Waitress, Wait time, Rude person at the counter, Ihop ignored my complaint
IHOP is a wholly owned subsidiary of DienEquity. IHOP is a chain of fast food restaurants that specializes in breakfast foods. IHOP is an acronym that stands for the International House Of Pancakes. The company was founded in 1958. The company was founded by Jerry Lapin and Al Lapin, Jr. IHOP is headquartered in Glendale, California. The signature of IHOP is their pancake with strawberry.
The menu of IHOP restaurants also includes salads, waffles, French toast, sandwiches, omelettes, and blintzes, beverages, etc. The chain operates more than a thousand of restaurants in forty nine US states, in Canada and Mexico.
Ihop is ranked 123 out of 1256 in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category
Where Reviews Came From
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Fort Worth, Texas, United States
- San Antonio, Texas, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Number of Calls
Compare Ihop to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future