our party went to try the new IHOP in Rte 1 Atteboro, Ma.Two of us ordered coffee and when the coffee came the cups were dirty all sticky.

one of us received the wrong order which was corrected as we were almost ready to leave and really didn't want it anymore. In addition to that we were charged for the coffee we sent back. after speaking to the child manager I was told that the bill would be corrected. I waited ten or fifteen minutes for my change and the same waitress who took the order and new of the problems we had brought me the wrong change.

I was charged for everything.Neither myself or anyone in our party will never visit an IHOP again.

Review about: Ihop Manager.

Had an Experience with Ihop?

Comments

Herbw17, do you realize this person "child Manager" can not help the way he looks so you respond with stating that, that really is uncalled for, I go to this IHOP and never an issue great bunch of people working there