While all florida residents are preparing for hurricane Irma.Regional manager, Jason has held a phone conference to say he wanted to take advantage of this situation and make some money.

Anyone that might have trouble getting to work needs to get a hotel close to work. There will be no closures in his district. All families must be in their own during the deadly storm. Disgusting to say the least.

All these people in harms way just for the almighty buck.I want to remain anonymous because i fear i will lose my job when this goes public.

Review about: Ihop Manager.

Had an Experience with Ihop?

Comments

Is Ihop picking up the tab for all these hotel rooms? You need to report this guy to Corporate.

to Anonymous #1369763

No, he was not.After submitting this post we heard from his boss and we were all to close down prior to the storm.

Good thing, my stire had the roof ripped off by Irma and I could only fear what might have happened to the crew.Turned out fine once Jasons boss got involved.