2.7
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I walked into 3 different IHOPs to get the "Red, White, and Blue" pancake special that IHOP had for Veteran's Day. At ALL three, I was literally ignored, and waited, even though the restaurants were NOT busy.

At all three, the waitresses were hispanic, and I'm obviously an American veteran of African descent. I wasn't dressed like a 'thug', and I wear a belt at all times, to hold up my pants. Effective immediately, I WILL be informing all of my respectful Americans of African descent that IHOP IS NOT the place for us to eat! I served under EVERY president from Jimmy Carter, to B.

Obama, only to receive this type of treatment at three different IHOP's! I'm also a former SWORN police officer in San Bernardino, but if I go into IHOP, I'm a thug!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 12.

Comments

So you think just because you "served" you don't deserve to be ignored like the rest of us? Please cut the @#$# daddy.

For one, you have too much time on your hands? Who has the time to go to 3 different places for a stack of hotcakes?

If you're being ignored in 3 different spots, I submit it's YOU and not some prejudice against AA vets who were formerly sworn LEO.. What a turkey...