Verified Reviewer

Today I had a VERY BAD experience with an hostess named ashley. When I showed up to pick-up my to-go order, I presented my e-club offer from free pancakes, and she lied, telling me that it was dine-in only, (which is a lie), because the coupon does not say such..(WHY IN THE *** WOULD YOU FORCE A CUSTOMER TO DINE-IN WHEN COVID-19 IS IN FULLLLLLLEFFECT?????????????????????????????????

I brought to her attention that the coupon did not say such then she (lapped her eyes) and said the same thing..I then say (even though the coupon doesn't say so...) "ALSO i HAVE REDEEMED OFFERS LIKE SUCH IN THE PASS, AND THAT HAS NEVER BEEN THE CASE!) She then did the same thing (lapped her eyes). I then turn around and see about 10 pepole behind/around me, mean IHOP is not practicing social distancing, and some people did not even have mask on...SO THERE WAS NO WAY I GOING TO BE FORCED TO EAT IN AN UNPROTECTED RESTAURANT!!

I then turn around and leave. This is the wrost customer service I have ever had, and is an embarrassment to the IHOP franchise, and should be dealt with.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

IHOP Cons: Awful management who abuse power and position.

Location: 115 West Southwest Loop 323, Tyler, TX 75701