2.6
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

This location is an Ihop express so you go to the counter and place your order, get your drinks and seat yourself.My order came to 23.58 and I gave the cashier (Emily H ) 40.00 2 twenty dollar bills, and she gave me 1.42 back in change.

I informed her gave I her 40.00 and she told me that I did not. She opens her drawer and pulls out a twenty and a five, and says that is the bills that I gave her. After having to go back to that Ihop @ 6:00 am the next morning and wait for the manager to count the drawer down I did get my money back.

The point was this Emily H was very rude, and told us we were lying will never eat at this Ihop again.Strongly feel she was going to pocket the money .

Review about: Ihop Cashier.

Preferred solution: I will not go to that IHOP again ever until she no longer works there. Hard to tell how many others she pulled this scam on.

Had an Experience with Ihop?

Comments

Went to try the new IHOP in Circleville,OH ...haha it was a disaster.waited 20 min to try an order they had so many orders on the counter waiting to be taken to customers they stopped taking orders.

4other couples plus us left.to long of a wait.we went down the road....sum it up this type of food should not be served as fast food this will never work...not a very good idea.hire waitreses

h.kitchener

The best tactic is to verbalize the amount of money you are giving a cashier as in: saying "here's $40 or whatever amount you are giving her.That way the total amount in cash you are paying her with sticks (hopefully) in her mind while she punches in the amount.

You see, cashiers now are really unable to figure out by themselves how much change you are to get and only punch in the total amount you handed her so the machine can tell her how much change is due. A sign of the times. I particularly find it funny that most cashiers will just take your change from the till and hand the whole batch of bills to you without counting it out.

Most "graduates" of public schools do this now.Apparently, the thinking is that as long as you "feel good" about yourself, knowing how to count is superfluous.