Verified Reviewer

I am sending this email because I went to ihop in riverdale New York with my husband to enjoy a good meal. We order a appetizer before we got our meal.

When we got the appetizer which was mozzarella sticks and they were frozen on the inside. So we told the waiter. He was very food he took them back. I ordered a half and half.

Which is part sweet tea and part lemonade. When I got it it taste different then what I usually get. I ask the server was it sweet tea and something else. He said yes it was pink lemonade and sweet tea.

He never told me they didt have lemonade so that I can make the decision to either keep the drink or change it to something else. Then my food came and the bacon was swimming in oil and it was soggy. The pancakes were hard on one side and soft on the other and cold. I ordered a hot tea never got it.

Didnt get my mozzarella sticks until I was almost done with my meal. So I asked for my check waited like 20 minutes before I got the check and it had the hot tea on the check that I never received. So I let them know so the server took the check to make the corrections wait another 15 minutes to get it I had to keep getting up to let them know what I needed what was wrong. So I asked for the manager and he was no help at all.

I told him the food was terrible and he was trying to justify why it was that way by blaming the server. I payed almost $60 for my meal thats including a $6 or more tip. I had better food when I ate at the ihop in Teaneck New Jersey a totally different experience. I am so disappointed and will never eat there again.

I drove to far to pay for 2 meals that we didnt like and had to come home and drink tea because I felt so sick to my stomach. I will definitely tell everyone I know about the terrible experience I had eating there and never to eat there. The cooks were not wearing their mask properly their nose was exposed and one cook was texting while preparing the meals I told the host at the door why are the workers not wearing the mask properly and she said I dont know like it wasnt a big deal. I will be sure to repost this to the Dept.

of Health where I use to work.

I am requesting changes be made and a refund of the money I spent. I never had to send an email like this in my life EVER!!!

User's recommendation: Never!!!

Preferred solution: Apology.

IHOP Cons: Manager, Long wait time.

Comments