Verified Reviewer

1.1

I had placed an online order for delivery as it had just snowed and I did not want to drive, this was 12/12/2020 at 11:18AM - It was placed through my boyfriends account But it was my card that I paid with!! I even used the 20% off discount since he was a new account.

We never received a confirmation email about the order, but in fact my money was taken - $33.10 - I am furious that money has been taken without providing me a confirmation order. I ended up ordering from Denny's by the way- which they never did this! I contacted your manager at store #2089 on University Ave in Madison WISCONSIN.

He said that he could not see anything or nothing under that order, but I had sent him a screenshot of my bank account and it clearly says s0tore #2089, he said he contacted corporate and they couldn't see anything ! So at this point i think the manager is not telling the truth, and my money has been stolen as well, whatever fraud stuff is going on I DO NOT CARE BUT I WANT MY MONEY AND I AM EXTREMELY DISGUSTED WITH THE MANAGER AS WELL AS THE RESTAURANT!!!!

Location: 2825 University Avenue, Madison, WI 53705