2.6

Ive been attempting to get my W-2s from IHOP for over a month now and Ive been extremely unsuccessful. They got sent to my old address and never forwarded to my new address.

My local IHOP cant do anything about it and the number they gave me to contact corporate is never being answered when I called after calling repeatedly and I cant leave a voicemail because the voicemail box is full. I am extremely insulted by the fact that I cant get a hold of anyone after working for this company. I would appreciate it if someone can contact me about my W-2s. If I dont get them preferably within the next week I feel like I could definitely press charges on the fact that they werent sent out on time.

I also have sent an email to my local IHOP which was forwarded to corporate IHOP trying to get in contact with corporate IHOP.

Ive heard absolutely no response. I hope that you guys take this matter seriously before I have to take it in the higher hands.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments