Thursday, March 5, 2020 we went to I hop 114 E 21th Street, Norfolk, Va 23517 about 10:00 P.M. No one was at the Station to sit us down, therefore, my husband went to the Kitchen and asked was anyone going to show us a seat.

Someone said yes, but after 25 minutes passed we still had no service so we decided to leave. There were four other people standing waiting for someone to sit them down also. No one came and they left also. The restaurant was not crowed.

Maybe six tables with people sitting and eating. I really do not see why they were so slow, not even to stop to sit any one down to a seat. On Saturday, February 22, 2020 we went to I hop around 9:30 P.M. we stood up waiting to be seated about 15 minutes but they finally sit us down and took our order.

There were only a few people sitting down being served.

Why does it take them so long to get you seated. We have been going to I hop for years however, this location is ridiculous.

User's recommendation: Do not go to I hop located at 114 E 21st , Norfolk, Va 23517 until they get their act together.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

IHOP Cons: Never seated us.

Location: 114 E 21St St, Norfolk, VA 23517