The New I Hop at New Brunsfels and IH 37 in San antonio texas!!! Poor Service (They forget about you in the take out section)and a no care attitude!!!

I ordered six pancakes to go and only received just two little cups of butter!!!! NO BRAINS WHEN DEALING OR ESTIMATING!!! No management on site and everyone doing what they want instead of CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

Not only that, the ready order stayed on the cook counter for over 10minutes waiting for soneone to pick it up and concude the bagging of the order. This is no way to run a business!! This tends me to believe that either I Hope Corprite doesn't care about the service or it reflects poor supervision!!

Review about: Ihop Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Ihop?

Comments

:( My husband and i are senior citizens.We always got a senior citizens discount.at the i hop.Today we went to the i hop and after when we went to pay our bill the manager was very rude to us .

We were at the ronkonkoma i hop.She shouted that we will not get a senior citizen discount.My e-mail is annam26@optonline.net.:cry :(

Wendy's has stopped their senior citizen discounts in my area

Not to mention your poor spelling ability. Stop buying pancakes and use the money for an education.