Verified Reviewer

3.2

I had to pick up a gift card for a friend with limited financial means and stopped by the IHOP here in town. I saw 2 customers come in with a mask.

Everyone else (and BTW, they were sitting close together) were not wearing a mask when leaving. But what really horrified me was the staff either was not wearing a mask, just under their noses, or they had them around their necks and speaking to customers, just inches separating them from the public. I urge you to mandate an in-service at this location. I use social media a lot and have no issue with telling people to stay clear.

Our numbers are spiking. It's the south so some of these people still don't believe it's a pandemic. I work in healthcare. Needless to say, I want every protection that can be taken to be taken.

The manager seemed like a very nice man but let me reiterate, the staff needs an in-service. I did tell him that in no way should his staff be meeting the public without masks. Thank you for taking this seriously and taking action.

Guess what, they had a very difficult time with doing the gift card (approximately 20 minutes, finally there were 4 of them at the desk (with no masks covering their faces) and the manager did it but then he gave me the merchant copy. I don't see an order #.

User's recommendation: Make sure they take this pandemic seriously before entering and for goodness sake wear a mask!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ihop Customer Care.

Preferred solution: I STRONGLY encourage the staff have an in-service and realize they are endangering not only their own lives but those of patrons to their establishment and family/friends..

IHOP Cons: See pros.