Went to iHop on Kilebrew Dr.in Bloomington MN near the Mall of America.
The wait staff was more interested in socializing than serving their customers. We never had a beverage refill. We were brought the wrong bill and had to wait 10 min for a new one. The restraint had technica dance style music plying too loudly so I asked our waitress if it could be turned down, it never was.
To top it off the hash browns were hard as a rock and I was charged $4.00 for two eggs over easy!!!!! What a rip off.
Not coming here any more.I suggest Baker's Square as a better alternative.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Quality of Food|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Ihop Coffee
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "I went to the melting pit tonight as a nice surprise for my daughter before school starts and I can promise it will be my last time going here. We..."
- "French toast that UhahhhhhUgly. Dicots thing No air condition 2300 45stWest palm beach. FL..."
- "My day could be going much better, thank you, except due to the Fact that I went to visit your 257 South La Cienega Boulevard, Beverly Hills, California 90211..."
- "Flowers that I ordered for same day delivery to a funeral home for my future son-in-law's grandmothers funeral were not delivered. I received a confirmation that the order had been..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."
- "I ordered a dress from Ericdress and it did not come in a protective package. It was shipped in a bag with no plastic to protect the dress. The dress..."
- "The reason for this message today is that I ordered my food through the drive thru jack in the box on sepulveda and border. We finished the small ice coffee..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."
- "I have been a Primus customer for about 8 months and read the bad reviews but decided to give it a try anyway. I can confirm the bad reviews, it..."