Went to iHop on Kilebrew Dr.in Bloomington MN near the Mall of America.
The wait staff was more interested in socializing than serving their customers. We never had a beverage refill. We were brought the wrong bill and had to wait 10 min for a new one. The restraint had technica dance style music plying too loudly so I asked our waitress if it could be turned down, it never was.
To top it off the hash browns were hard as a rock and I was charged $4.00 for two eggs over easy!!!!! What a rip off.
Not coming here any more.I suggest Baker's Square as a better alternative.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Quality of Food|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Ihop Coffee
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "Went to chills to get take out for dinner since my wife and I like to stay in. Ordered online and got fajitas quesadilla and onion rings. Got there 10..."
- "There is a famous scam in Beijing, its called the Tea house scam. Or Tea ceremony scam! It has been going on for a very VERY long time! Recently in..."
- "It is Saturday febuary 7th 7pm an it's not really busy here at all, it's just me an my wife an son so our order wasn't big at all! We've..."
- "Hi pressured sales tactics using fear and fear of loss, and its only available today BS prices could change etc etc.. They will not send you any information before the..."
- "I purchased a set of furniture from Nebraska Furniture Mart and I also purchased the Guardsman 5 year warranty. All three pieces that I bought started to rip and tear..."
- "I waited over a month for some pants not these but this is what i got...."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."