Went to iHop on Kilebrew Dr.in Bloomington MN near the Mall of America.
The wait staff was more interested in socializing than serving their customers. We never had a beverage refill. We were brought the wrong bill and had to wait 10 min for a new one. The restraint had technica dance style music plying too loudly so I asked our waitress if it could be turned down, it never was.
To top it off the hash browns were hard as a rock and I was charged $4.00 for two eggs over easy!!!!! What a rip off.
Not coming here any more.I suggest Baker's Square as a better alternative.
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Ihop Coffee
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is very upsetting and I'm getting sick of it I work next to a Starbucks and now I'm getting the feeling that they take advantage of my money went..."
- "Came here and couldn't believe my eyes how nasty and how I asked the manger why he said under staff and told him I saw a kid touch the food..."
- "I went into the location of: 11275 Venice Boulevard, Los Angeles, California 90066 (310) 390-7831 and did NOT have a very good ordering or dining experience. For what..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "I looked up the status of my rebate and the total amount should have been $100 ($10 for each door, purchased 10 doors). You issued a check 9/17/15 for $60.00..."
- "I wrote a FedEx ceo an email stating my situation: Hello FedEx Executive, My name is Colleen Henson and my shipment that was sent through your company was mistreated resulting in the..."
- "December 17th 2015 we gave our Doberman a dose of Vectra and we noticed on December 18th that she was acting weird and had diarrhea is starting to lose hair..."