Gm well on 9/24/2015 I went to ihop in Jersey city nj and ordered a big stake omelette it had broccoli in it and that's not what it make of I'm allergic to broccoli then when I called the manager he came with an attitude gave me a new omelette it was horrible gave me new fries then his bracelet went into the fries he argue with me and said it didn't it was the worst ever
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Ihop Steak Omelette
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered carry out pizza by phone with only chicken and green pepper as toppings. But when I started eating the pizza at home, I found there were 2 type..."
- "My family and I went to the Hooters in Crestview Florida. I was visiting for the holidays. We arrived and there was no hostess. We sat ouraelves. It took ten..."
- "I visited the Chili's in Cedar Hill and was very disappointed in the appearance of the facility. When me and my friend arrived at 1pm today during lunch hour we..."
- "I purchased a pair of knee-high black boots with a 2 inch heel in 2014. I've worn the shoes maybe 4 times. As I was shopping with my husband and..."
- "I am beyond livid! I took my 23-month-old foster son in to get a trim. He has naturally curly hair that I just love. I asked the stylist to give..."
- "Friday the 18th of feb i went to UPS store in Rio Grande, nj to express shipp a package for one of my customers who need a birthday outfit for..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."