Gm well on 9/24/2015 I went to ihop in Jersey city nj and ordered a big stake omelette it had broccoli in it and that's not what it make of I'm allergic to broccoli then when I called the manager he came with an attitude gave me a new omelette it was horrible gave me new fries then his bracelet went into the fries he argue with me and said it didn't it was the worst ever
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Ihop Steak Omelette
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I eat at panda express a lot especially at the yucca valley one and this time it was repulsivethe food was way burned the rice was dry the food was..."
- "My family and I went to the Hooters in Crestview Florida. I was visiting for the holidays. We arrived and there was no hostess. We sat ouraelves. It took ten..."
- "I'm so annoyed right now. I've tried our local Outback several times. Each time it gets worse. I gave it a break, and decided to give them another try. Attached,..."
- "Friday the 18th of feb i went to UPS store in Rio Grande, nj to express shipp a package for one of my customers who need a birthday outfit for..."
- "Was there February 15 at 3:15 horrible service not attentive at all place had dirty floors bathroom I couldn't add more pictures there was a problem with server he had..."
- "My ordered stated I would have my merchandise 6-8 days. Today is day 8 and still have not received anything. When I receive my order I will definitely post on..."
- "Well this huddle house in my town keeps changing owners over and over each one loosing more and more business it is awful!! We wait FOREVER EVERYTIME we go! They..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."
- "I used collage.com plenty of times and was quite happy but recently that has changed.I ordered 4 pillows ,nice and colorful and clear.I recieved pillows that had no detail and..."