1.8
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

On September 24, 2017 my fiance and I visited iHop in Bloomfield Hills Michigan located in Bloomfield Square on Telegraph. It was the worst experience in a restaurant EVER!

There was no hostess to greet the customers. We waited watching employees pass by us (including the manager) without acknowledgement. Finally a hostess took our name. As we waited customers behind us noticed many empty tables (we noticed too).

They asked why we were waiting and there were so many tables empty? They were told that the restaurant was short staffed. We were finally seated in the most disgusting mess ever! Whomever sat there before had to have left more food on the floor than they ate.

Eggs, hash browns (you name it) on and mashed into the carpet. I looked at the waitress, then down at the floor, she took her foot and moved some of the food around and proceeded to take our order. I was shocked and appalled! A booth that was slightly cleaner than where we were sitting became available.

I asked to move there. My drink was taken back by waitress because she noticed something wrong with it. The food came rather quickly. My fiance unwrapped the eating utensils and found his fork had a prong completely bent in the opposite direction.

I got up and found another set sitting on another table. We wanted regular syrup. None on the table. I got up and got it from another table.

When we finished, I requested a carryout container. The one I received had a greasy smear and food particles in it.

Had to wait to catch the waitress for a clean one. Left there turned off to iHOP!

Review about: Ihop Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments