The IHOP in Barboursville, WV is great! The staff remember us and automatically take us to our preferred seating, with our favorite server.

The food is good, especially their blueberry pancakes and their new "bacon temptation omelet." (My only complaint would be in regard to their coffee, which has tasted sort of like battery acid since they introduced a new roast about a year ago, but we get around that by taking our own coffee with us.)

The employees are friendly, the restaurant offers a discount for senior citizens, and we have been pleased to see that it hires people with disabilities, as well as having adequate accessibility for disabled customers.

An e-mail address is posted, with the invitation to give the manager positive or negative feedback, and we got a reply when we used it.

Overall, they get on an "A" rating from a couple of tough graders!

Review about: Ihop Manager.

Had an Experience with Ihop?

Comments

Alexandria, Louisiana, United States #816775

We attended Ihop on Saturday, May 15, in Alexandria, Louisiana, the Manager was prejudice and unprofessional, we took a lost of about $250. Apetite was destroyed; First the waiter refused to wait on any Blacks, then the Manager accused of not knowing that we were being mistreated; I returned on Monday to make a complaint to another Manager, this same Manager was working, and continue to say she read the report and walked away. Not the matter is being transferred, or I apologize; Does Ihop not want Black, military or children in this restaurant.