The GM talked to my wife in a disrespectful manner when she questioned him about taking another family before us after we had be waiting and hour and they were there only ten minutes. He was vulgar and gave us real bad attitude and experience.

I tried talking to him and he told me he was calling the cops, so I said go ahead Ill wait right here. He then balled up his fist and rubbed across his Atlanta Falcons tattoo and stated that hes right here also. I took it as he was trying to provoke me into a fight. His attitude was very sissy like.

I talked with the cop when he arrived and the GM made up a big lie and told him that we were arguing with customers. Im pretty sure that if someone looked at the camera recordings they will know thats not true. The cop said that he talked to him with attitude. IHOP on Panama City Beach Blvd never contacted me, nor did corporate.

I will continue to take my family to Waffle House where they know how to treat customers. I think that the GM discriminated against us because we are a Black and White couple. We had a total of eight people with us.

Maybe he didnt like the diversity. He was a bald headed black guy with a Falcons tattoo on his right forearm.

User's recommendation: Don’t patronize this establishment.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ihop Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

IHOP Cons: Long wait time, Bad attitude, Profiling.

Location: 15620 Panama City Beach Parkway, Panama City Beach, FL 32413