Brought ten teens to ihop after our senior dance, after 47 minutes they finally got drinks and ordered. True it was midnight, but ihop was so poorly staffed that they couldn't function. I was sitting alone at a table near the kids and no one even approached me for a menu or drink order. People around me were being served. But I was completely ignored.

I got fed up and walked out. The kids decided to wait it out since they finally had ordered.

No excuse for being that slow.

I will not be back and will tell everyone how bad it was.

Had an Experience with Ihop?

Comments

on my prom we went to ihop as well.were they slow?

duh it was 15 people in our party!

the waitress explained that at nights they have to help make the food too so sometimes they cant get to everybody, not their fault!bet you did't tip, cant believe kids can be more mature than you!

Dashanqing Tea House - Tea Scam in Beijing!!! Warning to Tourists!!! Dashanqing Tea House "There is a famous scam in Beijing, its called the Tea house scam. Or Tea ceremony scam! It has been going on for a very VERY long time! Recently in..." Read more Applebees - Rodent Carcass Under My Steak!! Applebees "On July 25, 2014, I went to the Applebee's on Kirkwood Highway, Wilmington, Delaware for a lunch date with my son. I ordered the Bourbon Steak. When the meal arrived,..." Read more Dairy Queen - Notifying the Heath Department Dairy Queen "Just look at this, I am too through with Diary Queen! The dog is not a service dog, a bowl was passed out the window placed on the counter and..." Read more Cottage Inn Pizza - Coupon in my ad did not register with my same store. Cottage Inn Pizza "I could not place my order online due to it not being in the special section online. When i called my Madison heights, Michigan store on 11 mile to order..." Read more Other Company - Shady business practices Other Company "I was hired to design a responsive website for victor the owner of "Marsh General Contracting" http://marshgc.com/ - as you can see his current/old website is down because the previous..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more Priceline is Fraud Priceline "Bought a hotel reservation that was changeable. Turned out it was bait and switch. Out over $1200. See the screen grab of the actual page I purchased from. Note the..." Read more