Verified Reviewer

1.2

Original review updated by user Mar 19, 2021

I started working for this company back last year. At first the manager explained to me my job tasks etc.

My first day was normal as In having to figure out everything my myself. Where things were as in dry stock and walk ins. Mind you she already knew I have 15 years experience working in a restaurant. She was awesome then she got burnt out because her manager was lost and didn't know how to run the place.

She was always on her own and spending so much time in the place. She tried so hard to hire people that she thought would help her but they all failed her. She had kids and a husband at home to attend also like myself. So I took control and maintained the place so she could start spending time with her family.

The GM pulled in a manager he trusts from another store and things just got way worse from then on. I got noticed from his boss and immediately got told that was exactly what he was looking for. So he gave me a hospitality pin then someone took me off the schedule and I haven't worked since. They haven't let me go and I haven't quit.

What type of place are you running when you have someone employed but you are never on the schedule? On top of all of this I was told my job wasn't needed but he then hired more people and trained them in my spot.

User's recommendation: I will not EVER recommend this joke of a place to anyone. Worst experience Ever. Service, food, and management aren't even safe for DAYCARE.

IHOP Cons: Nothing all is good.

Location: 540 West Eaton Pike, Richmond, IN 47374